Saturday, May 14, 2005

Today's Thoughts

It's saturday night, and I am alone in the Witch School Hoopeston Headquarters. It's interesting as we think about the future. We are beginning the final phase to developing the Pagan College. It is a big jump and one that I am anxious to make.

In my heart, I remember what Guy Kawasaki said: 'You can be rich, you can be powerful, and you can be famous, but you won't amount to much of anything until you change the world.'

I definitely want to change the world. I want to see a Wicca emerge into the ideals of the public and influence government and society with our best wishes and thoughts. It is important, as we have a philosphy which preserves and does not destroy others.

The idea of a Pagan College is worth fighting for.

Blessings,
Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home