Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Why Pastor Bakke Gave me a Blue Print

In my life as a young Christian, I spent many a day in Church doing something. Pastor Bakke kept us busy, and we were a young congregation and it was fun. We were also very serious evangelists for Christ. We spent a lot of time talking to people outside our church.

Ray Bakke, when I was 8 years old, talked about the Evil of Ouija Board, and How witches were going to take over the United States. A bit fantastic but lurid details about the nature of witches, who were making news a little.

Then when I was 13 he laid out a day, right before I was baptized, how witches were moving into society, and how they were going to infiltrate society. From Kits like the Ouija board, to shows on Television that popularized it, to the idea that they would form communities in rural areas. His warnings were pure gold, a society laid out to venerate the world and it's base physical nature. These people he warned claimed to be nature worshippers but were Satanists all the same.

Yep you caught that...small w for witches, big S for Satanism. But that is how Pastor Bakke taught. But the story he laid out was beautiful and for me it echoed in my heart. Pastor Bakke looked Straight at me, it was like he was telling my future. It was like telling me that I was a Witch in disguise. That I was in fact a Witch, and yet it was such a powerful feeling that my life twisted out of control within a year. My faith was finally settled, God wanted me to be a Witch Missionary. So with Jesus in my heart, I was going to be a Missionary to Witches. So I set out to learn Witchcraft.

Bible, The Pastor, and Occult Studies became the anvil of my life.

Next up the Hammer.

2 Comments:

Blogger RaeVynn Sands said...

Ray Bakke. I think I used to know him. Seriously. Preached alot about how we needed to purify our homes and our lives before the coming tribulation.

Friday, May 20, 2005 at 4:05:00 PM PDT  
Blogger WitchSchool.com said...

Maybe, He is famous, and that is his big catch. Purifying and keeping clean, and that means isolated. Publically seperate, never average behavior.

Sunday, May 22, 2005 at 3:12:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home