Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Witchvox.com Posted the Press release

Witchvox.com picked up my latest article, advertising the witch Wars manual to journalists, and posted it to Wren's Nest as a Press Release. Thank you Wren and Fritz, and they did mark it a press release. As you know they and a lot of Pagan press picked up many prweb.com articles adn did not identify them as a press release. When my article, Christians and Pagans Agree, showed up and it was a press release, without many people realizing it, it was an ephinany to me. So Wren's Nest is improving and helping us understand data as we can.

Everyone should sponsor Witchvox.com. I mean it. Witchvox.com is one of our very best tool and network, and they do not get enough thanks. If you beleive even one word I say, then sponsor Witchvox.com, it is a voice of freedom of speech.

So I am watching the comments, and I am simply amused, bewildered, and overall happy with the response. Maybe people will find their way over to the Blog.

Blessings
Ed

1 Comments:

Blogger BEAST FCD said...

Hi Ed

I totally emphasize with your predicament. Myself, I am an atheist, and a secular humanist from Singapore. Like the States, we are experiencing a huge influx and conversion of funatic christians. Now, this is actually quite dangerous,as my country is a cauldron of many races and religions. Furthermore, we are also surrounded by two muslim nations (Malaysia to our north, Indonesia to our south). If these stupid fundies do hijack our secular government, all I can say is, we are in serious trouble.

Anyway, keep up your spirited fight. Sure, we are both people of different creeds, but I don't give a damn. I do not discriminate people by their creeds, as long as they don't abuse it.

Regards
The Beast

Thursday, June 2, 2005 at 7:36:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home